Current features of 1.2.4:Download files required from next(2nd) post of this thread.. or click here
- CPU FREQ:
- NETFILTER (Firewall support)
- Swap support
- CPU Governors: To know about governors click here
- SmartassV2 --> Balanced(name changed to identify easily)
- LAZY --> BattSaver(changed name)
- Wheatley --> Turbodroid
- I/O Schedulers: To know about I/O click here
- INIT.D support
More info on init.d click here go below in that post.
- Busybox support
- Custom Boot logo
- Ext4 Support. (Ext3 and 2 are supported too)
- NTFS support
- BACEM TWEAK included.
- Battery life improved..
- Performance tweaked..
- A2SD Supported
- Copy these files inside SDCard.. CompactV1.zip (kernel), CWM-6102.zip (ClockWorkMod Recovery tool)
Note: Don't keep these files inside any "FOLDERS".. Just copy it to SDCard root (parent) folder..
- Switch off your mobile.
After a small vibration (switch off confirmation) PRESS and HOLD 3 BUTTONS (VOLUME UP+HOME BUTTON+POWER BUTTON)
when samsung galaxy logo appears, release the 3 pressed keys..
- After few seconds.. You will see Android system recovery (red text with 4 options lines)..
Select "apply update from sdcard"
Note: (Volume up+down for "scrolling" through options or selection of files, home button for "select" any option.. in CWM only: power button for "back" option)
Then Select "CWM-6102.zip".
- ClockworkMod Recovery v184.108.40.206 is loaded now.
Select "install zip from sdcard"
Select "choose zip from sdcard"
Scroll and Select "CompactV1.zip" and select "Yes"
Wait till the menu appears again..
- Select "Reboot system now" and you have successfully installed Compact kernel.
CREDITS:If you don't understand any step or if you need info related to kernel, please ask in this thread. Anyone will help.. Just Don't forget to hit thanks button to them later
Irfanbagus for bug fix of source code and BACEM TWEAK..
Kurotsugi for providing guidance and source of his kernel.
Manoranjan2050 for ALL the help with bug fixes, guidance and source code fix!!
Maroc-OS for providing tips and help and info..
Millan.SIS for providing valuable CWM and flash tool.
and Savie for providing tips and info.
you for supporting me
Special thanks for supporting my work!