- Everything works
- You should expect conflicts between the various ROM controls, especially the UI controls
between AOKP and PA.
LMT Pie Launcher, if you want.
- For first time users after bootup:
Settings > System > Navigation Bar >Tablet UI soft buttons, check
Settings > Rom Control > General UI > Show Menu UI Overflow (otherwise there is no way to enable MTP, open browser settings, wifi settings, etc)
If your NC doesn't charge on usb, Settings > Storage> Menu (three-buttons at top right)-> USB Computer Connection > Media device (check MTP) I had to go into portrait to see the three buttons
- To get softkey buttons in navbar, go to Settings->System->Navigation bar->Tablet UI soft buttons (check)
- To set phablet or phone mode, first uncheck AOKP's setting:
Settings->ROM Control->General UI->Force Tablet UI
Launch option at Settings->Paranoid Settings, pick your UI
Use the Pie Launcher as an added feature
- PA UI reboots may shutdown or hang. Just reboot, i.e. hold power key to restart if shutdown, power and menu keys if hung.
- LMT Pie Control in Settings allows PA 2.99 like pie launcher (with permission noname81 (Use device 0))
- Complete guide to ParanoidAndroid Preferences
- Guide to AOKP ROMControl
- Pie Control Tutorial
- Tell me!Roll Your Own ROM
See Post #2
SCHIZOID 04MAR13: Latest Build Link
--> 04MAR2013 - Merge upstream - Fix PA modes to work natively-> 11FEB2013 - LMT Pie settings in Settings - Fix bootanimation orientation-> 08FEB2013 - Include LMT1.9 as pre-installed pie control - Change default images to skz - Merge upstream-> 23JAN2013: Initial upload