| 0. Be sure to have installed the correct drivers. For my SC6820-device I see 5 items in Win7-32bit-device-manager (ADB-Composite, 2 x COM-ports, 2 x USB devices: all without exclamation marks). You can use the drivers from the package folder "SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4-.rar". |
1. Disable just in case your Win7 firewall.
2. Launch "ChannelServer.exe" from package folder "CHANNELSERVER" and allow firewall if asked.
3. Start "ResearchDownload.exe" from package folder "ResearchDownload".
4. In ResearchDownload-application chose firmware with first button (for me: 6820_2.3.5_c910_hteng_s5_en_4.0_v01.pac).
5. Be sure that the Baudrate from Win7-Device-Manager-Comports-Settings in CHANNELSERVER equals the Baudrate-settings in ResearchDownload-Settings (second button). I recommend 115.200.
6. Press the Start (Play) button in ResearchDownload-application (third button).
7. Turn off the phone.
8. Keep holding the "- volume" key.
9. Without releasing the button "- volume" plug the usb-cord from phone to Win7 (install the driver if not done before in step 0).
10. The process of firmware-burning should start now in ResearchDownload-application and take approximately 1 Minute. You can release the Vol.Button once it starts.
11. Wait until the firmware-flashing has been finished (A green sign appeares + "Passed" is written in ResearchDownload-application).
12. Remove the battery, wait 20 seconds. Put battery back and turn on the phone (first boot may take a while but not more than 5 minutes).