Soooo you got yourself a cheapo allwinner a13 clone and now you have a big problem you cant find the firmware for you device and now nothing works... Well here is a custom JB 4.1.1 ROM and all the touchscreen drivers i can find (with adb scripts) so you can "install" your touchscreen driver your self...PLEASE DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK I AM ALSO UNSURE HOW MANY OR WHICH A13 CLONES THE ROM WILL RUN ON BUT IF YOU GET IT THE ROM BOOTED UP THEN EVERYTHING ELSE HERE WILL WORK IF DONE CORRCTLY..
Download the ported jellybean rom 4.1.1 for the a13, now if the rom will boot up on your device then all we need to do is inject the drivers correctly. I will refer to the word "touchscreen" with the letters "TS"
1.Download the ROM: PORTED JB-4.1.1
by Toxicro @ Techknow Forum
2. Flash ROM with Livesuit
2. Wait for tablet to boot and load
3. Connect your tablet to PC, don't run ADB
4. Extract the contents of the TS driver .zip to the directory where you have adb.exe
5. Run the run.bat which came with the TS driver (make sure to run as administrator)
6. After press any key dialog the tablet reboot
7. When the tablet has rebooted if you install terminal emulator from gplay and type lsmod this will verify that the driver was injected and loaded correctly.
if you still have non responsive touch screen then you have the wrong driver or the driver was not injected correctly.TOUCHSCREEN DRIVER DOWNLOADS
- ekt3632.ko aka elan
- ekt3632.ko aka elan - if the upper one was shifted
- ft5x_ts, goodix_touch, ssd253x-ts, zet622x, byd693x-ts, gt82x, gt811, pixcir_cxx, gslx680, st1536_ts, elan_ts + mxc622x
IF I HAVE HELPED PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON AND DONT JUST SAY IT... THANKS
Toxicro @ Techknow Forum