- Android JB - 4.2.2
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Do a NANDroid backup of your current ROM from backup/restore menu.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Wipe cache partition
- Flash the downloaded .zip file.
- Install Gapps package. If you get Google search crash update Google search from play store.
- The platform for avatarrom is CM10.1. The following components are changed on top CM10.
- Status Bar
- Toggles page to contain controls for toggles
- Fixed memory leaks
- Theme Chooser
- Has an online theme server - head here and download cool MIUI converted themes.
- Changed the layout
- Added previews
- Bazooka Launcher (market link)
- Own launcher which is an enhanced version of Trebuchet (you can download this at the end of this post)
- Enhanced theming by adding dockbar
- Preview mode to edit workspaces
- Messaging App
- Changed message thread to make them themeable
- Boot Animation
- A beautiful boot animation - will be made themeable in upcoming versions
- Changed statistics to point to Avatar statistics server
- OTA updater - you can check for updates to Avatar right from your device
- Changed to support Avatar ROMs
- Support for Gapps - download latest Gapps package as an OTA update
- Integrated with ACRA Error Reporter for system wide crashes
- Changed to make them themeable
- Support for complex unlock gestures
03/31/2013 - AvatarROM 2.5b Release
- Latest CM 10.1 code merges for 2.5b release(upto Mar 28th 2013)
- Included new theme chooser based on Aptoide(Alpha release)
- Lockscreen - Enable/Disable vibration when unlocking from settings -> Lockscreen -> Screen Security -> Vibrate
- Launcher - Option to edit workspace in menu
- Weebo - Bug fixes and now you can create your own rules (see - http://avatarrom.com/weebo-rules/)
- OTA - Full support from client side. Next update will be via OTA.
- General bug fixes
03/26/2013 - AvatarROM 2.4b (CM10.1)
- Latest CM 10.1 code merges for 2.4b release( upto Mar 22nd 2013)
- Two new themes (MiUi v5 and Pink theme)
- Weebo and status bar fixes.
- Weebo adding actions in log.
- Performance improvements in animations.
03/15/2013 - AvatarROM 2.3b Release
- Latest CM 10.1 code merges ( upto Mar 13th 2013)
- Fix Settings -> About phone -> Status crash
- Usual bug fixes
03/02/2013 - AvatarROM 2.1b Release
- Latest CM 10.1 code merges (upto Feb 27th 2013)
- Bug fixes from 2.0b Avatar Release
- Small tweaks for battery.
Beta Release - Android version 4.2.2 based on CM10.1